The Bidding Process
- Visit http://attherisingstar.com/auctions/and click on the horse you’d like to bid on.
- Place a bid or “Buy It Now” at which point you will be prompted to either Log In or Register.
- If you already have an account log in using your email or username and password. To reset your password visit: http://attherisingstar.com/wp-login.php?itsec-hb-token=adminarea&action=lostpassword
- If you do not have an account, click the Register button (http://attherisingstar.com/wp-login.php?action=register&itsec-hb-token=wp-register-php) Enter your desired username and your email address. You will be sent a password reset link via email. If you don’t receive that link after several minutes, check your spam/junk folders. If you still can’t find the email contact us at 931.639.1081 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have set/reset your password, you’ll be able to log in and visit http://attherisingstar.com/auctions/ to place bids and check on your existing bids via the My Dashboard button.
- At anytime if you would like to make a one time bid on a certain horse you can click on the “Best Offer” button on that horses page OR email us at email@example.com and we will get you an answer on your bid or a counteroffer.
- SPECIAL NOTE – Due to not using Paypal, our “Buy It Now” Button will not function so as the bidder can pay online. If you would like to purchase an entry at the “Buy It Now” price please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take your information and end that auction.
Thanks again for your participation in our auctions.
David W. Williams
Rising Star Ranch