The Bidding Process
- Visit http://attherisingstar.com/auctions/and click on the horse you’d like to bid on.
- Place a bid or “Buy It Now” at which point you will be prompted to either Log In or Register.
- If you already have an account log in using your email or username and password. To reset your password visit: http://attherisingstar.com/wp-login.php?itsec-hb-token=adminarea&action=lostpassword
- If you do not have an account, click the Register button (http://attherisingstar.com/wp-login.php?action=register&itsec-hb-token=wp-register-php) Enter your desired username and your email address. You will be sent a password reset link via email. If you don’t receive that link after several minutes, check your spam/junk folders. If you still can’t find the email contact us at 931.639.1081 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have set/reset your password, you’ll be able to log in and visit http://attherisingstar.com/auctions/ to place bids and check on your existing bids via the My Dashboard button.
- At anytime if you would like to make a one time bid on a certain horse you can click on the “Best Offer” button on that horses page OR email us at email@example.com and we will get you an answer on your bid or a counteroffer.
Thanks again for your participation in “The Yearling Gathering”, the Largest Online Yearling Auction for Tennessee Walking Horses.
David W. Williams
Rising Star Ranch