Temptation Eyes-In Foal to Little John Lester

January 17, 2018
Temptation Eyes-In Foal to Little John Lester
by
Ending in: 11 days 1 hour 50 minutes 39 seconds
$1,400.00 USD
Reserve price has not been met by any bid.


(Enter 1500.00 or more)

This 16 hand Red Roan mare is IN FOAL to Little John Lester a beautiful Bay Roan stallion who is making a name for himself in field trial circles in the Southeast. Both are heterozygous roan so you have a 75% chance of a roan foal with a 25% of those odds of a homozygous roan foal. Her pedigree reads like a Who's Who of the great show horses of the Past. Names such as WC Quarterback Stock, WGC Triple Threat, and The Sound of Fury jump out of her mare line. If you are looking for a mare to be a roan producer with the versatility of a Show Horse and Utility bloodlines combined, Temptation Eyes is the mare for you. UPDATE 2/19/2018:  This mare has just foaled a big beautiful Bay Roan stud colt (photos coming soon) Due to that change the owner has changed his Buy It Now price because of the added value of a stud colt. She is still available in the auction and has this beautiful Bay Roan stallion to go with her.

Leave a Reply